Each of these documents references the amendments to the Money Laundering and Terrorism Prevention Act, Cap. 104.
These documents have been prepared for information purposes only and does not relieve you of any obligation under the laws of Belize. Members of the public should familiarize themselves with the Money Laundering and Terrorism (Prevention) Act, Cap. 104 and all other relevant laws. These documents are not intended as and does not constitute legal advice. Each case is unique and members of the public should seek the advice of a qualified attorney-at-law with respect to their particular case.
Targeted Financial Sanctions
- GUIDANCE TO THE PUBLIC ON TARGETED FINANCIAL SANCTIONS IN BELIZE
- GUIDANCE TO THE PUBLIC ON OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF ANTI-TERRORISM AND PROLIFERATION OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
- GUIDANCE ON THE RISK OF ABUSE OF NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS FOR TERRORIST PURPOSES
- GUIDANCE ON ASSESSING NAME MATCHES FOR TARGETED FINANCIAL SANCTIONS
- Guidance on Basic and Extraordinary Expenses for Listed Persons
- Guidance on Submitting Information on Suspected Persons Entities and Vessels to the FIU